- 320 g penne or fusili pasta
- 40 g arugula salad, washed and dried
- 160 g tuna in oil, drained
- 80 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 50 g black olives, cut in rounds
- 150 g mozzarella, cut in cubes
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Cut and prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Drain it and place it in a large serving bowl. Coat it with some extra virgin olive oil and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
· To cook the pasta “al dente,” you should drain it one minute before the time indicated on the package instructions.
· You can drizzle the pasta with balsamic vinegar glaze and garnish it with seeds or nuts, adding some crunchy texture to the recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Salad
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 448
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 220mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 46.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 23.5g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
Keywords: pasta, salad, healthy