- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 30 ml seed oil
- 10 g baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Butter, for cooking
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of raspberries
- Powdered sugar, to taste
- Small mint leaves, to taste
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- In a mixing bowl, add the yolks, seed oil, and milk. Whisk well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the liquid mixture and stir well with a hand whisk.
- Gently incorporate the egg whites with a spatula from the bottom up.
- Grease a non-stick skillet with butter and heat it over medium-low heat.
- Pour ¾ ladle of dough and cook for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the bubble appears on the surface of the dough, flip the pancake and cook for an additional 15 seconds.
- Place the pancakes on a large plate, one next to the other.
- Use the remaining dough to prepare the rest of the pancakes.
- Arrange the pancakes on serving plates, garnish with blueberries and raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with small mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Be sure not to pile up the pancakes immediately when they are still hot. You can also place them over parchment paper, as the humidity will go under it.
- You can use many different ingredients to serve with pancakes, like peanut butter, maple syrup, fresh fruit, ice cream, or homemade jam.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Pancakes
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 52.1g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
Keywords: Pancakes, Pancake Recipe