- 250g flour
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 35 g semolina
- 400g ricotta
- 1 egg yolk
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon zest, to taste
- Mix flour and semolina in a large bowl and add eggs. Knead well to combine.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and knead until you get a homogeneous and smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in clingfilm and let it stand for 45 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two portions. Cover the first portion with clingfilm to prevent it from drying.
- Roll the first portion of dough with the pasta machine at the widest thickness to obtain a rectangular sheet about 2 mm thick. Repeat the procedure with the second portion of the dough.
- Flour the work surface with semolina flour and place the first sheet.
- Add egg yolk and goat ricotta in a bowl, and season with nutmeg, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Add a spoonful of filling on one sheet of the dough, about 4 cm apart. Brush water on the edges of the sheet and spread the second sheet over it, matching the edges.
- Press gently around the filling to let the excess air out.
- Use a notched cutter wheel to make 4 cm quadrants.
- Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
· You can serve these ravioli in a simple sauce like butter and sage. Melt 30 g of butter in a skillet with a few sage leaves. Add ravioli, toss well for a couple of seconds and serve sprinkled with some grated parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 1 Hour
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Pasta
- Serving Size: 24 ravioli
- Calories: 448
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 22.6
- Cholesterol: 218mg
Keywords: Ricotta, ravioli, pasta, italian