- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 120 g butter
- 170 g sugar
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 100 g cane sugar
- 120 g melted butter
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Start by preparing the crumble. Place all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix the ingredients with a fork or your hands until you obtain a grainy mixture.
- Cover and place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare the cake by placing softened butter into a mixing bowl with cane sugar.
- Whisk until you get a light cream.
- Add the eggs, Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Continue whisking until homogeneous.
- Add sifted flour mixed with baking powder.
- Whisk well until homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured cake tin.
- Cover the surface with previously prepared crumble.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Be sure to level the surface with a spatula before covering it with crumbled dough.
- Do a toothpick test before taking the cake out of the oven to ensure it is ready.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: Coffee Cake
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 445
- Sugar: 26.8g
- Sodium: 620mg
- Fat: 19.1g
- Saturated Fat: 11.8g
- Carbohydrates: 62.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
Keywords: Coffee Cake, Cake, Desserts