- 500 all-purpose flour
- 12 g baking powder
- 50 g sugar
- 230 g unsalted butter
- 450 ml half and half
- A pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add 200 g of butter, cut it into strips, and combine it with your hands until the butter breaks into small pea-size pieces.
- Add half and half and mix until combined.
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out the dough into a 2 cm thick rectangle, fold it and roll it again. Repeat two times.
- Cut out 20 biscuits with a small round cutter.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 15 minutes.
- Melt 30 g of butter and brush the biscuits as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Roll out the scraps of dough to form more biscuits.
- Let the biscuits cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Biscuits
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 170 Per Biscuit
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1g
- Carbohydrates: 18.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
Keywords: Biscuits, Desserts, Biscuit Recipe